Friday, May 27, 2011

Pregnancy Blues

  Over the past 3 months I have not written much, despite my said commitment to get this blog going. Ha nice I know.   I find myself today however with a better attitude and ready to post an update. 
In the past 2 months I had found myself with the "Pregnancy Blues" Moody, hormonal, and at times just down right depressed.
  I remember feeling this way about 5 years ago when I was pregnant with Talia. However that time it didnt hit until the last 3 months. The days felt long, The nights never long enough and I found myself becoming a hermit. This past week I have attempted to make changes, small changes but significant in the way I have felt. From just being in the sun for an hour a day, to allowing myself that craving that I had. Its amazing how the small things make such a big difference. I spoke with my mother and sister in regards to the blues id been experiencing and the support I received from my family and friends was AMAZING! that alone helped me to pull out of it and enjoy life a little more.  so THANK YOU!
  Now im going forward, ready to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy and determined to develop a bond with this child as I did with Dillan and my girls.  I am so blessed to have the family I do. To have the beautiful and wonderful children I do. And so very blessed to have such a supportive husband. 

  As many of you know I love to COOK! I have not been cooking since I got pregnant., just simply making mac and cheese, cereal and sandwhiches. But Im ready to get back in the kitchen and enjoy what I like to do. Make new things, CREATE!   starting with a new creation not sure how it will turn out as I just kind of made it up. Creamy Swiss chard and potato soup!   IF it ends up ediable then I will be sure to share the recipe with each of you on my recipies blog. If not well then it just simply wont be there. lol

Thanks for reading my lil update and have a GREAT memorial weeked!

No comments:

Post a Comment