Monday, August 1, 2011

We are having a BOY!

Yes another Boy!  Im so very excited!  I personally have 2 Daughters and 1 son. I also am a mother to my 2 handsom step sons. This will be my second Boy but we will have 4 in the house.. haha LOTS OF BOYS!!!
They really are an adventure I will tell ya. Recently My 1 year old has shown me just how fun they can be. He has been pushing the nipple of his bottle through the bottle and then shaking the milk all over.  Doesnt seem to matter if I tell him NO or take it away so now its time to finish the bottle era for him and graduate to only Sippy cups! yay!


Preparing for a Baby is always fun. No matter if its your 1st 3rd or 6th. This new little life that you are about to bring into this world is an amazing Joy! We are all so very excited to have little Conner Join our Family this winter. Baby should be here anywhere between Nov 30th and Dec 5th.   The only thing that worry's me about Winter babies is the RSV season. My first to children Amber and Talia were born in January and Talia the second child at 2 weeks of age got RSV. Her Father and I practically lived at Primary Children's for 2 weeks while we did our best to pray that she would pull through. It was a very scary time one that yes will help me to be much more cautious of where I take and when I take my little baby out in public. But with 5 other kids at home 4 of them all in school I fear this is going to be harder then it was even then.  So lets all pray we can keep baby Healthy and the Other kids healthy too this winter season. 

I decided that I really need to branch out and be more creative. Learn more things to do and more craft ideas especially for my boys.  So any suggestions and or thoughts be sure to let me know, and for now I will just start watching the CREATE channel again as it has already been too long.

Take care! Happy End of summer to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment