Monday, November 7, 2011

The count down

That last month before baby arrives always seems to be the longest.Weather its tired of being pregnant, hormones, the heat/cold., or just anxiety that wears you down, there is one thing that is gaurenteed for me. It feels like forever and I get so big I worry about how big my baby really will be. =)   but in the end a sweet precious little one is born and brought into my family and in my care. Is there really a greater gift?! A more rewarding experience?! I think not.

With Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, I find myself half way energized to work on projects for the kids and things and half way going "time to sleep for the next 4 weeks"  haha! I guess its a good thing I couldn't actually physically sleep that long, there are things to get done and exciting projects to finish for my other amazing 5 children.

So here I am on the computer updating blogs and searching for some fun holiday recipes to try along with some cheap crafts and gift ideas.  I dont know how your finances work but with 5 almost 6 kids I can tell you Im being creative this year =)    Feel free to send me links, ideas, suggestions for the holidays. It is truley going to be one to remember for all of us.

~sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment